$2,090.00 – $2,190.00
Designed to fulfill the needs of an advanced violinist, The Reveler is expertly handcrafted in New York. Beautifully hand-rubbed with an antique oil varnish, the violin is constructed with highly seasoned, fine vertical grained spruce top, a highly seasoned figured flamed maple back and sides and a figured maple neck and scroll. The violin is assembled with seasoned ebony fittings, ebony tailpiece with one German made Wittner E-String adjuster and a figured seasoned artist French maple bridge. It is strung with Pirastro Evah Pirazzi, offering wide dynamic range, intense and brilliant coloration, and quick response.
Donnie’s custom outfit:
- Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Strings
- Aubert Deluxe Violin Bridge
- French Style Peg with Pin Set
- Deluxe Oblong Case (VC07-B)
- Round Brazilwood Bow with Persian eye (German)
- Deluxe Rosin
- Snark Tuner, DR Shoulder Rest, DR Polish, DR Cloth
- *OPTIONAL: Order with a built-in pickup for plug-and-play capability.
Violin made in Europe & USA and exclusively serviced for Donnie Reis by hand in a specialty violin shop in New York. Each violin from Donnie’s collection comes with a signed certificate of authenticity and serial number.
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 8 in|
classic, with built-in pickup